Sunday 20 October 2013

Introduction


     
Assalamualaikum to all the readers out there. I am Muhd Shahrul Iman b. Abu Bakar from Dec 5A in Kolej Profesional Mara Indera Mahkota. I am here to complete one of my assignment that been assign to me from my beloved lecturer, I am taking Digital and Mobile Communication subject, code ITE 3563 July - December 2013. This is one of my academic credits and hope that i can cope with the subject given.

 OBJECTIVE: 

      
The assignment that been assign is to talk or describe the Achievement of Malaysian Celebrity and i have chosen Yuna as my Idol. The purpose is to make all the Malaysian know about Yunalis Zarai or her stage name, Yuna She is a student from UiTM Shah Alam, Selangor and taking Law courses. 
      She is the most interesting singer because she creates her own personality by being the only singer that wears hijab during her first debut. Her final battle against the entertainment world is worth it because she now is known not only in Malaysia, but around the world. I hope you guys happy with my writings and for my beloved lecturer, happy reading :") 

1 comment: